Friday, February 19, 2010

6 weeks...

Weight: 117 (+2)

At six weeks pregnant I am not really feeling any different than last week (except added nausea), some new things:

- Cramps. My cramps have almost all but gone away, at least they don't keep me up at night anymore.
- Tired. I have been sooo tired lately. It is crazy. Usually I am a baby and out way before Jesse is, but lately it has been horrible. I take a definite nap after work most days, unless I can't because I do after school tutoring, run to UNLV for three hours, and then home to eat and then bed time. Those days are rough during the week.
- Stomach. My stomach has been giving me some trouble, but no throwing up. First thing in the morning I feel super hungry, so hungry I feel nauseous. What sucks is NOTHING sounds good. So it is hard to eat anything, but I have to. Throughout the day this will come back if I am not constantly eating something. What 'sounds good' to eat seriously changes hour to hour. It's hard to plan for lunch the next day!
- Constipated. Drinking water and eating fiber is supposed to help, but this is not the most comfortable thing, especially at work!
- Dehydrated. I have been a little less dehydrated lately, but this has made it difficult to drink more water, since my body isn't constantly craving it, at least not as bad as last week. I have completely switched to water or soy milk for any liquid, which is nice for my body. BUT this has HELPED my peeing problem, fortunately I only wake up once in the night and during the day it is tolerable.


This is what our baby is up to:
At 6 weeks, our baby may be anywhere from 2 to 5mm or roughly the size of half a baby pea. Not very big, but bigger than last week! Our baby's heart should now be beating at about 100 to 140 beats per minute and blood will start circulating throughout our baby's body.
Black dots mark the eyes, nostrils, and ears that will form throughout the next few weeks.
Our baby's hands are forming, but look more like paddles then hands.


My first ultrasound is set for March 11th. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
That is when we have decided to wait to tell more people we are pregnant (Jesse's family) with a little reassurance from the doctor. I also took another pregnancy test last night, yup, still pregnant. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment