Wednesday, June 9, 2010

22 Weeks


Saw this survey on the babycenter.com October Birth Board. Thought it would be fun...


ABOUT YOU

NAME: Amy

AGE: 24

HEIGHT: 5'3"

PRE-PREG WEIGHT: 116


ABOUT THE FATHER

NAME: Jesse

AGE: 24

HEIGHT: 5'9"


ABOUT YOUR PREGNANCY

FIRST PREGNANCY? Yes!

WHEN'D YOU FIND OUT? February 3rd.

PLANNED? Yes!!

FIRST REACTION: Really? No way? Finally!!!

WHO WAS WITH YOU? Since it was 4:30am, Jesse was asleep in the bedroom - until I ran out of the bathroom!

FIRST PERSON YOU TOLD: Jesse! Then called my sister, Roxanne. :)

PARENTS' REACTION: very happy! First grandchild for all grandparents!

HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU? 22 weeks 4 days

FIRST SYMPTOM: Missed Period.

DUE DATE: October 10th, 2010. (10/10/10)

BABY'S SEX: GIRL!

PICKED THE NAME? Not yet ... still deciding!

WEIGHT GAINED SO FAR: About 9 pounds.

STRETCH MARKS? Not so far ...

FELT BABY MOVE? Yes! All of the time!!

HEART HEARTBEAT? Was a lot higher at the beginning, now she's usually around 140s.


ABOUT THE BIRTH

HOSPITAL OR HOME BIRTH? hospital.

NATURAL OR MEDICATED BIRTH? Medication - please!

WHO WILL BE THERE FOR BIRTH? my husband, my sister, my mom

BREASTFEEDING? Yes.

NEED C-SECTION? No - please no.

WILL YOU CRY? I'm sure.

FIRST THING YOU'LL SAY TO LO? I love you!

VIDEOTAPING BIRTH? No!

FEELING EXCITED OR SCARED? both, for sure.


This week I have just had CRAZY heartburn. No matter what I eat, or how long I wait to lay down after eating, or how many pillows I use to prop myself up at night, I get really bad sour stomach and heartburn. It's getting really annoying and painful! I am thinking about asking my doctor for heartburn medication. RELIEF Please oh please!

We have also bought some new items from craigs list ...

Bouncer (10 dollars!)



Matching Swing (50 dollars)


Shopping Cart Cover (15 dollars)


I'm pretty proud of these finds, especially since that is seriously the EXACT swing I wanted - and I got the bouncer to match, even though both were from different sellers on different days! WoOo!

I have also started my 'real' registry. Although I don't use registries and I think they are a waste of time, I guess it's the thing to do when you're having a shower. So I made one. It was fun looking through all of the stuff at Target.com, BUT I have realized even though we have a TON of things already, we have so much more to buy! Cloth diapers & accessories, bath accessories, crib mattress, changing table pad, bottles & accessories, I want a cute and comfy glider/ottoman chair, crib sheets & accessories, etc. etc. etc. WOW the list goes on forever! Does it ever end? Geez!

The baby shower date has been officially set - Sunday, August 15th. It'll be fun. Hopefully a pool party afterwards. Yay!


What our little girl has been up to:

She is about 11 inches long and almost one pound! She's like a miniature newborn - lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct. Her eyes have formed, but the irises still lack pigment. Little tiny hair is covering her body, along with tiny deep wrinkles - which she'll have until she gains a little more fat to fill them in.

via babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment