Monday, June 28, 2010

25 Weeks ...


This week heartburn came back with a vengeance! Yuck! I'm trying to eat slower, but it's difficult because I am usually starving (no matter how many snacks I eat during the day). I'm always hungry. BUT I got a new pillow this week, a really firm, thick pillow - I have been propping myself up with it each night, so far I can at least sleep through the night!

Even though heartburn is old news, something weird and random started this week - my stomach area, kind of in between my boobs, started to fall asleep at random times. Seriously. What? If I am leaning over and not sitting up straight it starts to go numb and tingly. I tried to google it and can't find anything about it. Although, I think I figured it out - by bra is too tight or something. I need to get a bigger bra, AGAIN. Ugh. I think because the skin right there is stretched really tightly, so the bra I have is pressing against that spot too hard. I'm not sure what is there that is "falling asleep" - but it can't be good that something is not getting blood to it. Very strange.

I also definitely feel HUGE this week. I can definitely tell our baby is having a growth spurt right now, because my stomach is too. It's crazy how much huger (is that a word?) I feel than just last week!

Some new things I got this week ;) ...
This is from UdderCover.com for nursing.
I got it for free plus 10 dollars shipping. It took forever to get here, but it's really pretty! I can't wait to hold this baby.

Also ... Rhonda, a friend from work, gave me the cutest little pink and brown monkey hoodie set. It's so dang cute. I saw it at target probably a week ago and REALLY wanted it, but refrained. haha. SO I am sooo happy she got it! i absolutely love it! Unfortunately I can't get a picture of it on here from Target.com and I am too lazy to go up stairs and take a picture of the real one...BUT if you want to see this cutie thing go here:
THANKS RHONDA!!! :)

This week also included Independence Day. Yay Fourth of July! We headed to Utah to visit Jesse's family and have some fun at the cabin. Here's our little family up in the mountains...


What our baby girl has been up to:
She is measuring about 13.5 inches and is about a pound and a half. Whoa! She's finally getting chubbier with baby fat and her wrinkled skin is starting to smooth out. She's also starting to grow hair - I'm hoping red and probably thick since Jesse and I have crazy thick hair!
babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment