Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ultrasound Number 3!!


Whitnie, who did my last ultrasound for me (the gender one), invited me to come back for another scan!! She is the best, isn't she?? So I went in Saturday (at almost 18 weeks)! fun fun!

Here are some awesome pictures of our beautiful little lady! She has changed so much in just the past three weeks!

She loves to have her little hands near her face!

Her beautiful profile. I absolutely LOVE this picture!

She is always upside down like this and curled up. How funny. How can that be comfortable? haha.

Look at that chunky face! She is getting so much fatter. Compare this picture to three weeks ago when she looked like a little skeleton. Now you can see her little nose and lips!



I can't wait to meet her!! Your parents love you so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment