Monday, May 3, 2010

17 weeks...


Back to work this week. Bummer. After having 5 weeks off from work, it's pretty tough to get back into the "swing of things."

Other than that, nothing new has really happened this week. Which can be considered a good thing, right? :) I am starting to feel better and better. Still super hungry, ALWAYS. If I don't eat right away and constantly eat it's bad - so I just have to keep eating! The only problem is making sure I am eating healthy type snacks - since I have to eat so much! So I am working on getting lots of fresh fruit and veggies in my fridge and take them to work too. Yum!

Jesse had a dream this week that the baby looked like me. Awww. I hope she has red hair, but I think it would be super cute if she looked like Jesse! :)

This week also included Mother's Day! Happy mother's day to all moms - but especially my mom! My sister even gave me a gift for mother's day this year. How cute? Thanks Roxanne! I can't wait to "really" be a mom next year. Hurry up baby girl! I want to hold you!


What our baby girl has been up to this week:
Her skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to actual bone. Her umbilical cord is also growing stronger and thicker. She weighs about 5 ounces now (growing so much in just the past few weeks)! She is also about 5 inches long from head to bottom. Her sweat glands are also starting to develop (strange to think about)!
Via babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment