Friday, September 10, 2010

35 weeks ...



WOW - two more weeks and I can be considered "full term." I'm hoping this baby comes at 38 weeks! SO if that really does happen, I have less than a month to go! OH MY!

This week wasn't that eventful - just trying to finish a few projects for the baby, clean up and organize her room as much as possible, packed the bag for the hospital (wow, surreal!), and just getting bigger and bigger and bigger! I am so excited to meet her. It's overwhelming!

I got new shoes this week! Jesse, thankgoodness!, came along on my worse shopping experience EVER. I usually LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to shop - especially for clothes and shoes! yay! BUT definitely not when no shoe wants to fit your hugely swollen feet! yuck! I went to the mall and stopped in every old-lady type shoe place to find something that was not too tacky looking, but super comfy. I need better shoes at work, I'm hoping my feet wont be so sore! Anyway, even with going at least a size up or more AND getting the "wides" - still nothing was fitting!! It was a little ridiculous! Seriously! Finally, in the FINAL shoe store in the entire mall (about the 8th one we went into) I found Crocs. I don't think the regular Crocs are nice enough to wear to work, but I found semi-cute ballet flat ones that are the most comfy thing on the planet! They fit my swollen feet and have super comfy soles. I'm looking forward to wearing them to work and seeing how they work out! Yippy!


One super exciting thing we did this week was got our maternity pictures done! Our AMAZING friend from high school, Chelsea, took our photos. It was a lot of fun to hang out with her for a few hours, check out a brand new pretty cool place, and act cheesy taking lots of pictures! We went to the Clark County Museum, a place Jesse and I have never been to before - it's a really cool place. Lots of "run down" old things - buildings, cars, trains, homes, etc. All of these old things from when Clark County was just starting out. The backgrounds these things made were so very cool! Because we took so many pictures, and I just can't narrow my favorites down enough ... I'm making a whole post out of the maternity pictures!


Our baby girl:
This little girl isn't so little anymore and is having a harder time maneuvering now that she's over 18 inches long and 5.5 pounds! Her kidneys and fully developed now, and her liver and process some waste products now. Most of her basic physical developments are now complete, so she'll be spending the next month just putting on lots of baby fat! :)
-babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment